As the end of the year approaches and some are looking at their end of the year giving, we found that we’ve been getting requests for needs and a “wish list”. If you’d like to help Center for Champions with any of our tangibles, here are our greatest needs and “big dreams”.
- Mechanical pencils (not all sites have readily available pencil sharpeners).
- Reams of printer paper and white cardstock.
- Cases of bottled water.
- Bags of wrapped candy (incentives…bribes really.)
- Gas gift cards (we spend $125-$200 each month doing pick-ups.)
- Monetary gifts or gift cards/certificates for Rooted Teen and Life on Life events (Avalanche Express snow tubing, Paramount Ninja Warrior Course, McDonald’s, Infinitos Pizza, The Coliseum, Applebees.)
- $25+ Walmart and/or Giant gift cards (helps offset the cost for monthly family gatherings and provide groceries for families when in need.)
- MacBook Pro computer.
- Donated items or gift cards for annual dinner auction.
- Sponsorship for mentor/mentee t-shirts ($450 – happy to put a company name on too.)
- 12 passenger van.
- Funding for another FT staff (we have opportunities for more sites but can’t take them without staff.)
- Warehouse in Harrisburg (if you happen to have one you want to get rid of.)
If you’d like to give a year-end monetary gift, you can do that here.
Thank you for supporting Center for Champions Youth and Family Mentoring! If you’d like to come to one of our sites and see what’s happening, give us a call. God is at work! We’d love to show you!